Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Magic of Christmas ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm actually sharing two cards for the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!! I'm using the first digi stamp that I illustrated for Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard called Magic of Christmas! This digi stamp set is near and dear to my heart since it's the first one I ever made, but also because it's Christmas! Christmas makes me happy and playing with this fun digi stamp set makes me happy. Let's check out the cards I made.


My first card features the adorable Santa's bag filled with gifts... I paired it up with paper from the Santa's Workshop paper pad by Carta Bella. I used colors from the papers to color up the image. Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:

Bag ~ R000, R14, R46, R89, Y06, Y15, Y35, Y38
Bear ~ E21, E23, E25, E51, R01, R20
Polka Dot Gift ~ R000, R14, R46, Y06, Y15
Blue Gift ~ B0000, B00, B91, Y06, Y15, Y35
Book ~ G24, G46, E23, E51, B0000, B00
Silver Gift ~ G24, G46, N0, N1, N3
Ground ~ N0, N1, N3


I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die with rounded corners. I adhered it to the pattern paper and finished off the card with some beautiful Green Flat Back Rhinestones from Sponsor Twiddler's Nook. Loving these pretty rhinestones!


My second card using the Magic of Christmas digi stamp set from Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard features Santa belt. A super simple card with a bit of coloring... I hadn't planned on going so big with the sentiment, but had to cover a booboo when the original sentiments got colored in too much. I used the following Copic markers for this card:

Belt ~ N1, N3, N5, N7
Belt Buckle ~ Y06, Y15, Y28, Y35, Y38
Background ~ R000, R01, R14, R20


I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a card front of black card stock. I finished off this card with a few of the white clay snowflakes from the Happy Feet Embellishment Mix by Sponsor Twiddler's Nook! Even though I had to go bigger with the sentiment, I still like how it turned out. 

I'm having a giveaway during the hop... to enter you just need to comment on my blog posts each day during the hop! Each comment {one per blog post, please} will get your name in a hat and my daughter will pick a winner. Winner will be announced here on my blog Sunday, August 1st.
 To see the prize package I'm giving away, check out my blog here.


I can't believe it's already Day 5 of the hop! Be sure to check out the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog... I am definitely building my stash of holiday cards this week!! I hope you're able to play along too and build your stash!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...they are beautiful!! The stamp set is absolutely Adorable! Congrats!! I did not know that!! You are like a super star, right? lol You're Awesome!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive cards! I really like the clean deign of both. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards! Love your pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring on your lovely cards Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to color you own designs! I had never noticed this set before and it is a great one. I love the belt one especially and would never have thought to use it bt itself in a card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super darling cards! And your coloring is amazing! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.