Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Happy Birthday Sugar ~ Birthday Beats ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card I made for my daughter's birthday using the awesome Birthday Beats digi stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard!! The cute sentiment is from the Fine and Dandy Cotton Candy digi stamp set, also from Polka Dot Orchard!!


These two images were absolutely perfect for my daughter's card! She is always chewing gum and blowing bubbles, she wears a fun white Fedora that her Grammy bought her when she was 2 years old and she always has her headphones on {though her purple ones broke and now she has black, but still}. I also call her Sugar so... perfection!!


I combined the two digi stamps in a Word Document and resized them to fit in a mini slimline card. I die cut the image with the Big Little Chain Mini Slimline dies from Gina Marie Design. I ink blended Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks and then die cut that too with a slightly larger die. I adhered the ink blended background to a 6-1/2 x 3-1/2" white mini slimline card base. I popped up the main panel with foam tape.


Here's a look at the awesome Birthday Beats digi stamp set.




Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up these images:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E01, E08, E18
Hat ~C00,  C2
Gum ~ RV0000, RV52
Sunglasses ~ N1, N6, RV06, RV10, RV21
Headphones ~ V04, V09, V12, V17
Clothes ~ RV06
Happy ~ RV0000, RV10
Birthday ~ RV10, RV21
Sugar ~ RV06, RV21

That's it for me today! I hope you'll stop by the Polka Dot Orchard website to see all the fun digi stamp sets that are available! Lots and lots of wonderful stamps to play with!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.