Saturday, July 31, 2021

Halloween Shaker Card ~ Toil and Trouble ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a Halloween shaker card I made using the awesome new Toil and Trouble stamp set that was just released at Unity Stamp Co.!! I love making Halloween cards and this new stamp set is so detailed... it was really fun to play with!


I don't typically like making shaker cards because they just don't work out for me but I'm happy to say that this one was actually fun to create! I used the beautiful Trick or Treat {paper pack} but I grunged it up with some Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. I die cut the orange layer with an oval die and then die cut a layer of black card stock with a slightly smaller oval die. I added a few touches of color to the witch stamp with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ YG0000
Hair ~ YG0000, YG13, G14
Hat / Clothes ~ V01, V05, V06, YG13, G14, N0, N2
Cauldron ~ N0, N2, YG0000, YG13, G14, E51, E55
Fire ~ YR09, YR15, YR68, Y06
Spoon ~ E51, E55, E57


I fussy cut the witch and adhered her to the back of the orange layer. And then I adhered the black layer behind her. I adhered a piece of clear card stock over the back of the black layer and then added a bunch of foam tape around the oval shape and all over the card front. I grunged up a piece of the green pattern paper with the same Black Soot Distress Oxide ink and adhered it to a black card front measuring 5-1/2 x 4-1/4". I used my Ranger Anti Static pouch all over the green pattern paper and the clear card stock to control the static cling with the sequins. I added some shaker bits from Studio Katia called Black Dust and Spooky Satin Confetti to the green layer and then popped up my top layer.


I added a bit of Black Soot Distress Oxide ink around the sentiment and mat it on black card stock. I adhered it to the card and added a few sequins to the card to finish it off.

Check out the new releases over at Unity Stamp Co... there's this cool Halloween set and another cute one that I made this card with ---> Halloween Cuteness card


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.