Monday, July 5, 2021

Membership Monday ~ July 2021 BOM Art Deco ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friends!

It's time for another Membership Monday and today I'm sharing the lovely new Background of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. called Art Deco!! Such a stunning background stamp!


I thought I would keep it simple and let the background design be the star of the card! So I used the awesome new happy birthday dies from the Chic Script Salutations {die set}!


I did a little ink smooshing with Crackling Campfire, Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks. I trimmed the background and die cut the shadow happy birthday dies from the background. I cut a piece of Dandelion Delight card stock from Stampin' Up for the shadow and then also cut a card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" from Marigold Morning card stock, also from Stampin' Up. I adhered all my layers and then adhered them to a white A2 top fold card base. 


I die cut the happy birthday three times from True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink and adhered them all together... I love the dimension it gives the sentiment!


To finish off this pretty card, I added a few Nuvo Black Board Vintage drops. A pretty quick and easy birthday card for my stash! The most time consuming part was die cutting and adhering the happy birthday, so really not bad at all!

I hope you've been inspired to ink up your Background of the Month stamp! I'll see you next Monday with a CAS card using the beautiful July 2021 Uniquely Unity membership stamp!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Your instinct was right - let the background shout "Look at me!' Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.