Saturday, July 24, 2021

Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Let's Be Merry ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm excited to share my second card for Day 2 of the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop using a new digi stamp from Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs!! What could be better than a Santa card... well, a whimsical Santa gnome, of course!!


I just love this adorable Santa gnome from the Let's Be Merry digi stamp set by Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs! I decided to go with a non-traditional color scheme... it seemed to fit with this whimsical Santa! The papers are from the Christmas Holidays Collection by Moda Scrap. I used the fabulous Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline die from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs for the top layer and added some fun snowflakes using the Small Snowflake die, also from Gina Marie Designs. I gave the snowflakes a bit of sparkle with a Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer pen.


I colored up this cute Santa gnome with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ C00, C2
Clothes ~ BV20, BV23, BV25, C00, C2

I fussy cut the Santa gnome and popped him up on the card with foam squares. To finish off the card I added a few Fall Foliage Clear with Color enamel dots from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. I wish you could see the sparkle on the snowflakes... so pretty!

I'm having a giveaway during the hop... to enter you just need to comment on my blog posts each day during the hop! Each comment {one per blog post, please} will get your name in a hat and my daughter will pick a winner. Winner will be announced here on my blog Sunday, August 1st.
 To see the prize package I'm giving away, check out my blog here.


Be sure to check out the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog... I'm excited to build my stash of holiday cards this week!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

7 comments:

  1. The Santa Gnome is Adorable!! The mini slimline die is on my wishlist. I admire your fuzzy cutting ( I really do!..LOL) as well as your coloring!!Love the enamel dots too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that santa gnome stamp. i’m also loving the color of the enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing! Love this set, great design, and your amazing coloring! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layering and color combo! Love the style of the Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive card! The image and colors are gorgeous. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn’t he the cutest? Love this and the non traditional color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.