Saturday, July 24, 2021

Forever Grateful For You ~ Flower Girl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm taking a little break from Christmas cards and sharing a pretty Fall inspired card using the new beautiful Flower Girl stamp from Unity Stamp Co!! I couldn't wait to ink up this beauty! 


I found some fun sunflower papers in my stash to pair up with this beautiful stamp. Sadly, the company that makes the papers is no longer in business. I sure do love these papers though.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E21, E23, E27
Clothes ~ BG70, BG72, BG75, C00, C2, Y15, Y35, Colorless Blender
Sunflowers ~ Y06 Y15, Y35, Y38, YR24, YR27, E27, YG63

I die cut the Flower Girl with the Pleated Lace Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs. I finished off the card with a few Irish Sparkle Glitter enamel dots, also from Gina Marie Designs.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.