Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Stamping on Pattern Paper ~ Halloween Cuteness ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's no surprise at this point that I love making Christmas cards... I really do find joy in it! But I also adore a sweet Halloween card and Unity Stamp Co. just released the Halloween Cuteness stamp set and it is seriously too cute! I had a fun idea to pair it up with the recently release Jot It Down Background!


What do you think?! I think it turned out pretty cute! I'm going to give it to my daughter for Halloween... she's already shopping for her costume this year!! LOL... she's a serious Halloween lover! 


The ghosts are very simply Copic colored with B00 and B0000 and I added a touch of gray to the Boo word bubble with N0 and N1. I have a process video for this card on my YouTube channel. You can check it out here... Stamping on Pattern Paper | Halloween Card | Unity Stamp Co.


Stop by the Unity Stamp Co website and check out all the amazing new releases and there's a sale going on right now!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.