Wednesday, July 14, 2021

CAS Birthday Card ~ Aging Gorgeously ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Before we get to the card that I'm sharing today I wanted to let you know that if you have signed up to receive email notifications of new posts from my blog, you may notice that the emails look a little different. Feedburner is no longer providing this service so I've switched to Follow.It. If you are not already signed up to receive email notification for my blog... and you like the cards that I share, why not sign up?! There's a little box ---> on the right side of my blog. Just add your email address and follow the directions in the email that is sent to you. Ok... back to the pretty card I'm sharing!

Today I'm sharing a CAS birthday card that I created for a crafty friend! I used the beautiful Aging Gorgeously Sentiment kit from Unity Stamp Co... this is one of my all time favorite kits! I just love this gorgeous flower and the mix of sentiments in the kit are awesome!


I stamped the flowers on a scrap of white card stock and colored them with the following Copic markers ~ R000, R14, R27, Y06, Y35, Y38, YG03, YG97


I fussy cut around the flowers and adhered them to a white A2 top fold card base. I stamped the sentiment and was done! I have a {Quick Clips} video sharing my coloring of the Aging Gorgeously flower. You can check that out here... {Quick Clips} Copic Coloring Aging Gorgeously | Unity Stamp Co. If you'd like to see the coloring closer to real time, you can go into settings {the little wheel at the bottom of the video}, click on Playback Speed and choose a slower speed.


Well, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.