Monday, July 12, 2021

Membership Monday ~ June 2021 WK Plant a Garden ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

So, I know I said that I would be sharing a CAS card using the beautiful new Uniquely Unity membership, but I needed to switch gears for this weeks Membership Monday post. My June 2021 Whit Kit took a crazy detour seeing all kinds of sights so I got it very late in the month, but I thought I'd go ahead and share a few cards that I made using this fabulous kit!


A CAS card for my first card... I tried out my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers on the Handmade Wildflower Seed paper and well, using two colors kind of blended but when I used my water pen the pigment really didn't move. I still like how the watercolor turned out on this paper though! 


I love the texture of this paper too! It was really fun to try something new with the June kit!


While I was working on my first card, I had an idea for this card... I love when I'm inspired while working on a card. It really gets the mojo juices flowing! Another simple card design, but I really like the mix of colors and the added texture with the Peach Sorbet Nuvo Jewel Drops that were also included in the kit.


You can see a bit of the texture in this picture. I used Scattered Straw, Crackling Campfire and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide inks to stamp the insects.


And my last card using some of the beautiful Plant a Garden papers from the kit along with the wheelbarrow stamp. I really love that sentiment... Keep Going. Keep Growing... so inspiring!


I adhered the sentiment to the bottom of the fussy cut wheelbarrow and then popped them both up with foam squares. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Wheelbarrow ~ E51, E55, E57, N3, N6
Plants ~ G43, G94, YR02, YR20, Y11, Y15
Background ~ B000


I hope you've been inspired to ink up your June 2021 Whit Kit... I'm so glad I finally got a chance to play with mine! This kit isn't available anymore, but you can still order the Plant a Garden stamp set and Plant a Garden paper pack separately at Unity Stamp Co. I'll see you next Monday with a CAS card using the beautiful July 2021 Uniquely Unity membership stamp... for realz this time!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.