Thursday, July 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 12 ~ Christmas Reindeer ~ Mama Elephant

 Hello there crafty friend!
Wow! It's July 1st already and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group!! I have a cute card to share using the Christmas Reindeer stamp and die set by Mama Elephant. I've had this cute set in my stash for quite some time so it's really nice to finally ink it up and use it for a card.


How cute is that reindeer!? Too cute!
I paired up the cute little scene with the Christmas Magic papers by Doodlebug Design. I think they work very nicely together. I also used Real Red card stock by Stampin' Up for all my mats and card front layer. The card front is adhered to a white A2 top fold card base.


A quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Tree ~ G00, G14, G46, E55, E57, E59, Y06, Y15, Y35
Christmas Lights ~ Y06, Y15, R20, R27, B000, B02
Reindeer ~ E21, E23, E27, Y06, Y35, R20, R27


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 12 for the month of July!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Since the new challenge is starting on a Thursday, I won't be back tomorrow with another Christmas card. I'll be back on July 9th with my weekly Christmas card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.