Monday, June 28, 2021

Membership Monday ~ June 2021 KOM Magical Summer Days ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Well, my last Membership Monday of June... this month has flown by! I hope that you've enjoyed a little inspiration using different membership kits from Unity Stamp Co. I hope to keep up this new segment for my blog and maybe even incorporate a video or two as time allows... let me know in the comments if you're enjoying it. I'd love to know which card has been your favorite this month! 


Today, I am sharing one more card using the fabulous Kit of the Month membership... I adore this beautiful girl!! I paired her up with the pretty Simple Spring {paper pack} from the May 2021 Whit Kit which is available separately now. I also added a couple wood hearts from an embellishment included in one of the older Whit Kit's called the Amazing Mini Wood Flourishes.


I used the following Copic markers for this beautiful girl:

Skin / Lips ~ E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R32
Hair ~ Y21, YR12
Hat ~ E21, E33, E37
Watch / Ring ~ C00, C2, BG10, BG32, R22
Shirt ~ R20, R21, R22, Colorless Blender
Pants ~ C00, C2, C3
Bag ~ BG10, BG32, Y15, Y35, E33, E37, Colorless Blender
Outline ~ B000




Here's a look at the entire Kit of the Month for June! So many fabulous stamps!
I hope you've been inspired to pull out your Kit of the Month and get it inky! I'll see you next Monday with a pretty card I created using the new July 2021 Background of the Month stamp!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.