Friday, June 11, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 11 ~ Gifts Galore {Snowpeep Nicholas} ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

These weeks are just flying by! I'm back with another cute Christmas card and this time I've used the adorable Gifts Galore {Snowpeep Nicholas} from Unity Stamp Co. I've collected all of the adorable snowpeeps from Unity but other than maybe a tag that I made a couple years ago, I haven't inked up these cuties... that ends today with this fun card!


I paired up this adorable snowpeep with the Santa's Workshop papers by Carta Bella. I actually had the stitched partial circle in my scraps for this paper so I decided to use it. I used a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of Real Red card stock for my card front and adhered my layers of paper directly to it. I mat the colored image with the scrap circle and adhered it to the card front. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black ink, trimmed it and mat it with a scrap of Real Red card stock. I adhered a scrap of card stock under the 'tis the season to' portion of the sentiment to make it level on the card and then I adhered the sentiment to the card front. All that was left was to adhere the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. Done!


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Snow ~ C00, C2
Nose ~ YR15, YR68
Buttons ~ R000, R14, R27
Hat / Scarf ~ BG10, BG01, C00, C2
Gifts ~ BG10, C00, C2, R000, R14, R27, G21, G24, G46
Background ~ B0000, B00


Here's another look at {BYSHC} Sketch 11.
 I am really loving this sketch! I hope that you are inspired to get a start on your holiday cards if you aren't already working on them. For more inspiration for this sketch check out the {BYSH} Cardmaker's Blog!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.