Saturday, June 12, 2021

A Lovely Place ~ Between the Pages ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a card using one of the illustrations that I made for Polka Dot Orchard called Between the Pages. I am a book worm... it's true! Though I listen to audiobooks more often now than actually flipping through the pages of an actual book, I love stamps with anything book related! This digi stamp is so fun to color and create a quick scene with.


I resized the digi stamp in a Word document along with the sentiment and print it off. I trimmed the sentiment and set it aside. I colored up the scene with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00
Hair ~ E51, E53, E55
Clothes ~ V000, V06, V20, YG03, G24
Book ~ W00, W1, W2, W4
Trees ~ YG03, YG11, YG63
Mountains ~ YG93, YG97, G94, C00, C1
Sun ~  Y000, Y11, Y15
Sky ~ YR01, YR82, R21, RV93, V20, B0000, B000, B91


I ran a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4" piece of kraft card stock through my Big Shot with the Inspiration Impression Plate from Papertrey Ink. I then ran a 2-1/2 x 4-1/4" piece of Mossy Meadow card stock through my Big Shot with the Linen/Canvas Impression Plate. I adhered the two pieces together and adhered them to a kraft A2 side fold card base. I die cut the colored scene with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a 4 x 3-1/8" piece of kraft card stock. I then tore a strip of kraft card stock and trimmed it to fit on the side of the colored scene. I used my 1/16" hole punch to make three holes along the side and added the Antique Brass brads from Stampin' Up. I mat the sentiment on a scrap of Mossy Meadow card stock. I adhered the sentiment to the bottom portion of the colored scene and then popped up the entire piece with foam tape. I just love how this turned out. I hope you do too!


Here's a look at the Between the Pages Digi Stamp Set.


Here's one more look at the card and I'm linking up my card to the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.