Monday, June 7, 2021

Membership Monday ~ June 2021 KOM Magical Summer Days ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I am starting something new here on my blog... Membership Monday! I'm hoping to share inspiration for different memberships that are available over at Unity Stamp Co. each Monday of the month, as long as life doesn't get in the way. *Smile* For my first post, I have a fun mini slimline using the beautiful moths from the June 2021 Kit of the Month called Magical Summer Days.


This is a pretty simple card with the moths stamped on a piece of white card stock with Gina K. Design Amalgam black ink. I heat set the ink and then colored up the moths very simply with a few Copic markers. Since I don't have any mini slimline dies yet, I die cut the panel with a Scalloped Stitched Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs and then repositioned the die to cut off the bottom portion. If you look closely at the bottom there's a couple stitched lines from the first cut, but it's not super noticeable. 


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Top Moth ~ BG000, BG01, BG15, YR14, YR24
Middle Moth ~ B0000, B00, YR14, YR24
Bottom Moth ~ G000, G00, YG41, YR14, YR24


I added some Liquid Pixie Dust splatters to the scalloped panel and set it aside to dry. I have been wanting to use the cool eyelash ribbon that my sweet friend Bobbie Sue sent me forever ago and I thought it would be fun to use with these moths. I chose a light brown one that coordinates nicely with the bodies of the moths and wrapped it around a 3 x 6" piece of black card stock taping the ends to the back of the panel. I then adhered the panel to a white 6 x 6" card base that I scored at 3". I popped up the scalloped panel with foam tape and then popped up the sentiment, also with foam tape.

I hope you've been inspired to pull out your Kit of the Month and get it inky! I'll see you next Monday with a pretty card I created using the June 2021 Uniquely Unity membership stamp!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.