Friday, June 4, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 11 ~ Ornate Joy ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with my weekly Christmas card and this time I've used a sweet Itty Bitty set from Unity Stamp Co. called Ornate Joy! I just love this beautiful stamp and it's another one that I just haven't inked up until now.


I stamped the Ornate Joy stamp with Memento Tuxedo black ink, but before I colored it I actually looked for a pretty paper to use for my card and decided to use the lovely Snowy Winter Greetings from a past Whit Kit. Of course, I gravitated to the blue papers... love these!! 


I colored up the ornaments with the following Copic markers:

Snowflake Ornaments ~ BG70, BG72
Red Ornament ~ R000, R14, R27, Y15
Tree Ornament ~ BG70, BG72, YG11, G24, G46, R27, Y15, B00, E55, E57
Noel Ornament ~ C00, C2, R000, R14, R27


Here's another look at {BYSHC} Sketch 11.
I sure hope that you're inspired to pull out your holiday stamps and papers and get a jump on your holiday cards! If you'd like to see more inspiration for this sketch check out the {BYSH} Cardmaker's Blog!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.