Thursday, June 3, 2021

Water Texture ~ Remarkably Made ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I am back with one more new release from Unity Stamp Co. called Remarkably Made... a beautiful lily pad by Sandhya Iyer! Isn't it lovely?! I had so much fun coloring it! Typically I would color the water lily white or pink, but I decided to check out google and see if there are other variations and there are!! I was surprised to see a lot actually and I decided to do a yellowish-orange. 


I love the vibrant colors on the mostly white card! I also thought it would be fun to do something a little different for the water and just do dots. I went over the whole area three times with three different blue-green Copic markers... I love the texture it gives to my water.


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Lily Pad ~ Y06, YR15, YR68, R05, R17, R46, YG11, YG25, YG67
Water ~ BG000, BG01, BG13, BG15


This slimline measures 3-1/2 x 7-1/2". A mini slimline was a little too small, but I also didn't want to go full size for a regular slimline so... I went right in the middle. Since I did an irregular size, I had to die cut one side of the card stock at a time. What I mean is, I partially die cut half of the card stock panel with the die... I then pulled the die off and scooted it over to the left a bit being sure that the circles around the edge were lined up. I then ran the die through my Big Shot but only partially again. The die cut piece is the same width but it's about 7-1/8" instead of being 8-3/8". I really hope that makes sense. If you have any questions, just comment below. Be sure to stop by Unity to check out the new releases and see the fun Summer Sale going on! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.