Monday, June 21, 2021

Membership Monday ~ June 2021 BOM Tropical Palm ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
For this week's Membership Monday I'm featuring the fabulous new June 2021 Background of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. called Tropical Palm!! This background makes me want to go on vacation and have a yummy mojito... so of course, I used the Hello Mojito stamp set for my card!!


Isn't it a beautiful background and I love it paired up with the pretty mojito stamp! I blended Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade and Kitsch Flamingo on a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of white card stock and then I stamped the Tropical Palm background stamp with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink. I did a little water splatter but it doesn't really show up in the photos. I trimmed the background to 3-7/8 x 5-1/8" and mat it with a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of Hibiscus Burst card stock from Papertrey Ink. I then mat the card front on a white A2 top fold card base and set it aside.


I stamped the mojito glass with Gina K. Design Amalgam Black ink and heat set it with my Mini Wagner Heat Tool. I colored it up with the following Copic markers:

Mint Leaves ~ YG11, G07, G14
Limes ~ YG11, G14, G21
Ice Cubes / Glass ~ C00, C2, YG0000, YG01, Colorless Blender
Straw / Hearts ~ RV04, RV52

If you've been inspired to get it inky with this fun new Background of the Month stamp, I hope you share it in the Unity {Show & Tell} Facebook group... I'd love to see what you create! I'll see you next Monday with another card using the fabulous June 2021 Kit of the Month stamps!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Summery perfection! That ink blended background is the perfect combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.