Tuesday, June 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 11 ~ Snow Bunnies ~ Lawn Fawn

 Hello there crafty friend!

It's the first day of June which means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group!! I have a sweet card using the adorable Snow Bunnies... a STAMPtember exclusive from Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp!! Another one that I HAD to HAVE and finally inked up! Woohoo!


I paired it up with the adorable Snow Day Remix papers also from Lawn Fawn. This sweet card will be for my daughter who just adores all things BUNNY!! I think she'll love it!


I created a little scene by adding some white stitched hillsides to a circle die cut of the sheet music papers. I stamped all the images with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers. I then used the coordinating dies to cut each of them out. I thought it would be fun for the bunnies to use carrots as ornaments on their tree... it just makes sense! I adhered the carrots and tree topper to the larger tree and then adhered both trees directly to the scene. I adhered the one carrot to the bunny's paw and then popped up both bunnies with foam squares. I stamped the sentiment and then popped it up on the card too.


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used to color up these cuties:

Carrots ~ YR15, YR21, YR68, YG11, G14
Trees ~ YG11, G14, E55, E57
Star Topper ~ Y06, Y15, Y28, Y35
Bunnies ~ W00, W2, W3, C00, C2, R00, R14, R20, R46, YG11, G14


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 11 for the month of June!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.