Friday, May 28, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 10 ~ Warm Wishes ~ The Greeting Farm

Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with one more {BYSHC} Sketch 10 card before we go into June... can you believe it's almost June?! Like days away from it?! This year is flying by! Anywho, I've used another sweet stamp from The Greeting Farm called Warm Wishes. I adore the cute boy and girl in this stamp set but I only had room for one with this sketch so I opted for the girl but I also added the adorable little snowman from the Miss Anya Hello Winter stamp set.


I used the absolutely gorgeous Winter Playground papers from Bo Bunny! So many pretty blues and flourishes... and all those beautiful snowflakes! I love love love this gorgeous paper!! Enough about that... I did a little coloring and I paper pieced her coat and boots. All of my layers have a slightly larger mat of white card stock. I fussy cut the stamped images only partially leaving a little hill of snow... it got tricky around her legs and I had to use my Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife, but I think it turned out ok. Oh, and I almost forgot I ran my bottom layer through the Big Shot with a snowflake embossing folder from Darice just called Snowflake.


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used for this cutie:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair ~ B000, N0, N1, N3, N6, N8
Jacket / Socks / Mittens ~ C00, C2, BG70, BG72
Skirt ~ N0, N3, N6
Snowman ~ C00, C2, YR68


Here's another look at {BYSHC} Sketch 10... there's just a few more days to play along with the sketch! Come join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to see more inspiration or stop by the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog... we share inspiration on the blog each week.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.