Thursday, May 13, 2021

Galaxy Mini Slimline ~ Floral and Buds ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing another fabulous new release from Unity Stamp Co. called Floral and Buds and it's illustrated by the wonderfully talented Angie Blom!!! So super excited to see so many fabulous new releases from Angie during the big Birthday Sale!!


This gorgeous flower from the Floral and Buds stamp set is HUGE!! It's approximately 4 x 6"!! My first thought was to do a slimline card, but since I'm really loving the mini slimline cards I decided to do that instead. Of course, that meant I had to trim off some of the pretty flower but I really do love this size of card!


I wanted to do purple and thought it would be fun to do a galaxy flower by pairing it with the Stargazer papers from The Paper Studio. I added some white acrylic paint splatter to the paper and the flower to add to the galaxy theme. I think it turned out pretty nice!


Here's a close up of the flower and the list of Copic markers I used to color it up:

Petals ~ BV0000, BV000, BV13, B0000, B00
Pistil {Center} ~ Y06, Y15, Y35
Stem / Leaves ~ YG0000, YG11, YG13, YG23


I'm thinking this card would be great to send to a friend or family member to just say hi.
Be sure to check out the big Birthday Sale going on over at Unity Stamp Co.!! Lots of new fantastic stamps and over 50% off stamps!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. It is very pretty, I like this size also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card as usual Crystal! I love following you for inspiration and new ideas. Thanks! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.