Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Quick & Easy Shape Card ~ April 2021 Whit Kit Kindness is Magic ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
The month of April flew by for me... I've been so busy with homeschooling the kids that I didn't get to share the cards that I made using the beautiful Kindness is Magic Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. I did share one card for the Friends of Unity blog hop at the beginning of this month. You can check that one out here... Friends of Unity May Blog Hop. Today I have a fun circle shape card to share... super quick and easy!


Isn't that just adorable!? A whimsical shape card for such a fun and whimsical Whit Kit!


I have a process video on my YouTube channel that you can check out here... Quick & Easy Shape Card | April 2021 Whit Kit. It was so fun to change things up and make a circle shape card!




Here's a look at the contents of the April 2021 Whit Kit. This kit is no longer available in whole, but some of the elements are available at Unity Stamp Co.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card I created with the April 2021 Whit Kit.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.