Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Selective Coloring Mini Slimline Card ~ April 2021 Whit Kit Kindness is Magic ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with another fun card using the April 2021 Whit Kit Kindness is Magic... this time I've done some Selective Coloring and made a Mini Slimline card!!


I love the whimsical papers in this kit and I used those beautiful colors in my Selective Coloring of the teapot fairy house image. I used the following Copic Markers for this card:

Daisies ~ Y02, Y15, R11, R14
Teapot Fairy House ~ Y02, Y15, R11, R14, B0000, B91, B93, B97, B99


I wish you could see the shimmer in the Tonic Pearlescent Blue Frost card on the bottom layer... it's so beautiful! You can check out my process video here... Selective Coloring Technique | April 2021 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.



Here's a look at the contents of the April 2021 Whit Kit. This kit is no longer available in whole, but some of the elements are available at Unity Stamp Co.

I hope you've enjoyed the cards I've shared using the beautiful April 2021 Whit Kit! I just got my May 2021 Whit Kit and can't wait to get inky! I'm hoping to get a few cards made this week using this new amazing kit and, of course, I'll share them right here!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.