Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Layered Stencils ~ May 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with another pretty card featuring the May 2021 Whit Kit called Beauty of Becoming. This time the card kind of had a mind of it's own and went in a totally different direction than I had planned. So funny how that can happen! 


This card has a similar design as the first card with the circle focal piece... but I stamped the beautiful flower stamp repeatedly with Classic Kraft ink on Kraft card stock for a watermark look. I also used the gorgeous Glacier Paste included in the kit for the fun sparkly polka dot background on the circle die cut.


The beautiful hummingbird is stamped with Gina K. Design Amalgam black ink and then heat set with a Mini Wagner heat tool. 


I watercolored the bird with Vintage Pastel watercolors from Prima Marketing. I added some more shading and dimension with Prismacolor Pencils. And finished the detail on the bird with a white gel pen... adding highlights to the eye and the centers of the flowers.


I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. I trimmed it and adhered it directly to the card. The hummingbird is popped up with a whole bunch of mini stampin' dimensionals. You can check out my video for this card here... Layered Stencils | May 2021 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the contents of the May 2021 Whit Kit
Head on over to Unity Stamp Co. to sign up for this amazing membership!
I'll be back tomorrow with not one, but two more cards using this fabulous kit!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.