Sunday, May 2, 2021

Birthday Wobble Card ~ Loads and Loads ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick and fun wobble card using the adorable new release from Unity Stamp Co. called Loads and Loads!! This new release is actually the freebie this week along with a free Itty Bitty stamp AND a $10 coupon when you spend $75+... so much fun!! Don't forget to check out all the amazing new releases and it's the big Birthday Sale too so now is the time to get those stamps on your wishlist! Woohoo!


This card design is definitely a simple go-to design for those quick cards you need in a rush! And it's extra special when you add that interactive wobble action piece... a super easy extra step for this card.
The Doodlebug Design Simply Spring papers are cut down to 4 x 6" and then to get the background piece and that little strip I just cut off 3/4". That gave me a 4 x 5-1/4" and 4 x 3/4" pieces. A super easy way to get a background piece for any card!


The little washer is stamped with black amalgam ink and die cut with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from My Favorite Things. I stamped it again on a scrap of white card stock. I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ C00, C2, Colorless Blender, RV10, RV21, B0000, B00, YR15, YR21

You can check out my process video to see how I colored up this cutie super quick and assembled this quick and easy card. Check it out right here... Birthday Wobble Card | Loads and Loads.




I sure hope you like this card... I had loads of fun making it! Heehee... get it?! 
Anywho, I hope you have a wonderful inky day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.