Thursday, May 20, 2021

Simple Dimension ~ May 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I have two more cards to share using the beautiful May 2021 Whit Kit called Beauty of Becoming from Unity Stamp Co. You may have noticed that all of my cards with this kit have had a similar sketch design but each of them have also been different depending on the products I've used. I hope you've been inspired to pull out your kit and play as well! I hope you'll share you're creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group if you do get a chance to play.
 

My first card today features the gorgeous flowers in the Beauty of Becoming stamp set. I really enjoyed coloring these! I used similar colors to the papers in the kit. The pretty patterned paper layer is die cut with a circle die from the Additional Circles Dies by Waffle Flower.


I colored the pretty flowers with the following Copic markers:

Petals ~ R05, R12, R22, Colorless Blender
Flower Centers ~ YR12, YR20, YR31
Leaves ~ G0000, G00, YG61, YG63


My second card features the lovely hummingbird!! I love this stamp! I used the same Copic colors to color this image. I fussy cut both the flowers and the hummingbird and adhered the tips of the images to the patterned paper. 


I stamped the sentiments with VersaFine Onyx black ink and then heat embossed with Hero Arts Clear Embossing powder. I adhered the sentiments to the patterned paper as well and then popped up the entire top layer with foam tape... a bunch of it!


I love the dimension that the foam tape gives to the card, but also the dimension in the coloring!
You can check out my process video for this card here... Simple Dimension | May 2021 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.






Here's a look at the contents of the May 2021 Whit Kit
Head on over to Unity Stamp Co. to sign up for this amazing membership!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.