Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Quick Foiled Birthday Cards ~ Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing some super simple cards with a little ink blending, deco foils and the new Wild Garden Toner Card Fronts from Unity Stamp Co!! These cards came together SO quickly... it took me longer to decide which colors I wanted to use than to actually make these cards!! 


For my first card I blended Spiced Marmalade, Crackling Campfire and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I wiped off the extra ink with my rag and ran the card front through my laminator with a piece of Copper Deco Foil. I die cut the card front with the scalloped and stitched rectangles dies in the Blueprints 20 dies from My Favorite Things. 


I adhered my top layer to a slightly larger piece of Copper Kraft stock from Tim Holtz Idea-ology... and then adhered it to the scalloped layer that was adhered to a Kraft A2 top fold card base. I stamped the sentiment with Wow Clear Embossing ink and melted Alabaster White embossing powder with my Mini Wagner heat tool. Trimmed up the sentiment and adhered it to the card. Done!


My second card is very much the same steps but for this one I used Seedless Preserves, Kitsch Flamingo, and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks and the Amethyst Watercolor Deco Foil.


My layers for this one are all Stampers Select White card from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the sentiment with the three Distress Oxide inks mentioned above. I added Hero Art Fine Clear Embossing powder to the sentiment and melted it with my heat tool. It's so hard to choose a favorite, but I think this second card is my favorite. What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

Go check out the fabulous new release going on at Unity Stamp Co... so many fun new stamps and these fabulous toner card fronts!! They make for such quick cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.