Tuesday, May 18, 2021

No Coloring ~ May 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'll be sharing some fun inspiration using the new May 2021 Whit Kit this week. First up is a No Coloring card! I know that sometimes I just don't feel like coloring and the gorgeous stamps in the Beauty of Becoming set in the kit have SO much detail that you can absolutely get away without coloring them!!


Here's a very simple card featuring the beautiful hummingbird. I cut a piece of the patterned paper to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base. I die cut the circle from another piece of the beautiful paper in the Simple Spring paper pack... absolutely gorgeous papers in this kit!!


Now, I wanted to make this one into a birthday card so I pulled out one of favorite sentiments from the Aging Gorgeously sentiment kit and stamped it directly on the bottom layer of pattern paper. Done! So easy... I have a little process video to share that also shows all the fun contents in the kit. You can check that out here... No Coloring | May 2021 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the contents of the May 2021 Whit Kit. This kit is  available at Unity Stamp Co.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card I created with the May 2021 Whit Kit.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.