Saturday, May 15, 2021

Relax It's Your Day ~ May 2021 KOM Summer Vibes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I had a fun idea for the girl in the new May 2021 Kit of the Month called Summer Vibes from Unity Stamp Co. so I inked her up and gave it a go!


I stamped the image with Wow Clear Embossing ink and then heat set a fine black embossing powder. I then watercolored a fun relaxing sunset scene with lots of pretty colors. I even decided to add some clouds using Copic Opaque White ink.


I trimmed the panel down and tore the left bottom corner. I roughed up the edges with a Tim Holtz Tonic Paper Distresser but the card still needed something... so I decided to add some waves with the Cloud & Wave stencil from Unity. I love the soft subtle background it gives to the watercolored scene.



That's it for me today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.