Friday, May 14, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 10 ~ Christine Girl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing another fun Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 10 over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I had so much fun last week with the card I made using Elsa Girl that I decided to ink up another Angie Girl that hadn't seen ink yet... Christine Girl! Isn't she gorgeous?! I had an absolute blast coloring her too!


I went with a simple color palette of black, red and white for this card! So classic for Christmas. The papers I chose to use for my layers are the My Favorite Christmas papers by Echo Park Paper. I had to use a larger panel for Christine Girl than it calls for in the sketch, but as I always say... the sketch is to inspire not require. So the panel measures 2-1/2 x 4-5/8" with a 2-5/8 x 4-3/4" black mat.


The sentiment, which is actually from the Cuddlebug Frog stamp set, is stamped on True Black card stock with Wow Clear Embossing ink and then I melted Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I trimmed it up and ended up putting it on the right side... I think it works better on that side. I used the following Copic markers to color up Christine Girl:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E21, E25, E29
Clothes ~ R000, R14, R27, C00, C2, C4, N0, N2, N4, N6, N10, Y06, Y28, Y35


Here's another look at {BYSHC} Sketch 10... I sure hope that you're inspired to pull out your holiday stamps and papers and get a jump on your holiday cards! I'll be back again next week with another fun Christmas card! Be sure to stop by Unity Stamp Co... their big Birthday Sale is happening right now and stamps are over 50% off!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Love this pretty Angie Girl design and the way you colored her! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.