Friday, May 21, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 10 ~ Pure and Simple ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

So I am loving using the Angie Girls for this sketch... if you haven't noticed! This time I'm using the beautiful Pure and Simple stamp set from Unity Stamp Co.! I really liked using the background paper as a backdrop for Elsa Girl so I did that again for this card.


Such a great way to use up those hoards and hoards of Christmas paper!! I used the I Love Winter papers by Echo Park Paper... a favorite paper pad, for sure! I love the mix of blues and touches of red! I pulled some of those colors from the papers to color up the image. It's hard to see in the photo, but I actually paper pieced her jacket and then added a little shading with a Copic marker. There is the faintest design in the papers... so pretty in person! I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of the red pattern paper with Wow Clear Embossing ink and then I melted Alabaster White embossing powder. Another great way to use up those papers!


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used for this image:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E21, E25, E29
Scarf / Hat / Mittens ~ B0000, B91, BG01, BG10, BG11, R14, R29
Jacket ~ E51
Pants ~ E51, E55
Cup ~ R000, R14, R29, E51, G46


Here's another look at {BYSHC} Sketch 10... I sure hope that you're inspired to pull out your holiday stamps and papers and get a jump on your holiday cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this image. You have inspired me to go shopping.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.