Monday, May 17, 2021

Slimline Feather Card ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a pretty slimline card using the new Slimline Feather from Unity Stamp Co.!! Another beautiful stamp illustrated by Angie Blom... I love all the different flowers and designs on this feather!! So much fun to color in so many different ways!


I chose to do kind of a rainbow of colors with the following Copic markers:

Purples ~ V0000, V01, V04
Blues ~ B000, B00, B02
Greens ~ YG0000, YG11, YG13, G12, G14
Yellows ~ Y06, Y15, Y35, Y38
Oranges ~ YR15, YR21, YR68
Pinks ~ RV06, RV17, RV23, R11, R43


For the base of the card I scored a 7 x 8-1/2" piece of white card stock at 3-1/2" and adhered a Scalloped Stitched Slimline die by Gina Marie Designs cut from white card stock. I splattered some pretty Liquid Pixie Dust from Ink on 3 all over the scalloped die before adhering it.


I fussy cut the Slimline Feather leaving a skinny white border and splattered it with some of the Liquid Pixie Dust... actually I splattered a lot! I popped up the feather with a lot of foam tape... this is such a huge stamp! Then I fussy cut around the sentiment from the newly released Floral and Buds stamp set. I love the font for this 'hi' sentiment... so pretty! I used a combination of foam tape and Tombow Mono Multi Purpose glue to also pop up the 'hi' sentiment but also overlap the feather just a tad.

The big Birthday Sale continues!! Be sure to stop by Unity Stamp Co. to see all the gorgeous new releases and save with an amazing 50% off stamps!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.