Monday, June 14, 2021

Membership Monday ~ June 2021 UU So Dang Loved ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Welcome back to Membership Monday!!! Unity has SO many fabulous memberships that it's really hard to pick a favorite. I've really been loving the beautiful stamps in the Uniquely Unity membership and the June 2021 set does not disappoint!!


This one is called So Dang Loved... and I love the combination of flowers and leaves in this beautiful bouquet! The pretty hello sentiment and those hearts... LOVE! I paired this pretty stamp with the Stella Ruby papers by Basic Grey... yes, my precious hoard of discontinued Basic Grey papers. I love the luscious colors in this paper pack and they worked well with the colors I had chosen to color the stamp so it was a match made in crafty heaven. I used the Stitched Square Stacklets from Taylored Expressions to die cut the flowers. I fussy cut the sentiment leaving a white border. And I wrapped the card front with Black May Arts Burlap string tying a pretty double bow. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base.


I used the following Copic markers for this card:

Reds ~ R11, R14, R29
Greens ~ YG11, G07, G14, G24, G99
Yellos ~ Y15, Y38
Purple ~ V04
Outline ~ B0000

I hope you've been inspired to pull out your Uniquely Unity stamp and get it inky! I'll see you next Monday with a fun tropical card I created using the June 2021 Background of the Month membership stamp!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.