Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Happiness Is ~ A Good Book ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
I had so much fun the other creating a scene card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge that I just HAD to make another one!! This time I used the adorable A Good Book digi stamp from Polka Dot Orchard. Such a cute gnome reading under a mushroom... doesn't she look so happy!


I resized and combined the image along with the sentiment in a Word document and then print them off. I die cut the image with a stitched circle die because I already had this card design in mind. I trimmed the sentiment and set it aside. I colored the scene with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ YR14, YR15, YR16, YR21
Hat ~ B0000, B000, B00, B02
Dress ~ Y00, Y02, Y15, Y35
Shoes ~ E51, E55, E57
Book ~ R14, R27, C2
Mushroom ~ W00, W1, W3, R14, R27, R46
Sky ~ B0000, B000, B00


Now the sun and the clouds I had colored awhile ago and I didn't write the markers down for those sadly. I would guess the clouds are B00 and B0000; and the sun probably the same yellows I used for the gnome's dress ~ Y00, Y02, Y15, Y35. But I'm not totally sure. The sun and clouds are from the Rain or Shine digi stamp set also available at Polka Dot Orchard. The tree papers are from the Pink Lemonade paper pack from The Paper Studio. I trimmed a few strips of black card stock and Chocolate Chip card stock to adhere above and below the patterned paper. I added a bit of color to the sentiment using a mix of the Copic markers I listed above. I adhered the sun, clouds, and sentiment to the focal piece using Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue and then popped up the entire piece with foam tape.


Here's a look at the fun A Good Book digi stamp set.


Here's one more look at the card and I'm linking up my card to the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.