Thursday, July 29, 2021

Pretty One Layer Card~ July 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with a quick one layer card using the beautiful July 2021 Whit Kit called The Secret of Change from Unity Stamp Co. I got to thinking that the pretty ink cube colors would make a lovely background so I had to give it a try and I love how it turned out! I hope you do too!


This technique is fun when working with ink cubes... especially when they look so pretty together! I debated using white as my neutral color (and I still might) but I like the boldness of the black!


A little sparkly touch with the gorgeous glitter enamel dots included in the kit!
I have a quick process video for this card. You can check it out here... Pretty One Layer Card | July 2021 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.





Here's another look at The Secret of Change card kit from Unity Stamp Co. If you're not already a member of this fabulous kit, go check it out! I just love my kit every month!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.