Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Happy Retirement Mini Slimline Card ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a cute mini slimline card using the newly released Happy Retirement stamp set and Happy Retirement {coordinating die} from Unity Stamp Co!! So excited to share this fun card... I also used the adorable Old Bird stamp set and the Coffee Lovers {paper pack}, both from Unity as well!


I can't help but get in these mini slimline kicks... especially when I have new Mini Slimline dies from Gina Marie Designs! I used the Big Little Chain Mini Slimline die for this card. I colored up this card using the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ C00, C2, B00
Clothes ~ C00, C2, BV000, BV11, BV17, N1, N6
Cup ~ C00, C2
Sentiment Faux Mat / Outline ~ B0000, B000, B00


To finish up the card, I added a few Fall Foliage Clear with Color enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. I have a process video showing how I created this card. You can check that out here... Happy Retirement Mini Slimline Card | Unity Stamp Co.


Stop by the Unity Stamp Co website and check out all the amazing new releases... the sale ends today! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.