Friday, July 16, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 12 ~ Santa's Lil Helper Cuddlebug ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly card using the fun {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 12 along with an adorable stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called Santa's Lil Helper Cuddlebug. I love this sweet deer and his little birdie friends!! I've had this adorable stamp in my collection for some time and I don't think I've inked it up until now.


I started by picking my pretty Christmas papers... I went with the beautiful A Perfect Winter paper pack by Echo Park Paper. Love the combinations of grey, blue and red in these papers! So beautiful!


I stamped the sweet deer with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored it with the following Copic markers:

Birdies: BG000, BG01, BG10
Collar: R000, R14, R27, Y06, Y35
Deer: R00, R20, E21, E25, E27, E51, E55

Once I had the deer colored, I fussy cut it and set it aside. And then I stamped the sentiment that's included with the deer in the set... only I decided to trim it so it wasn't too long.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 12 for the month of July!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll see you next week with another fun Sketch 12 card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.