Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Simple Sketch Cards ~ July 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I have four cards to share using the beautiful July 2021 Whit Kit called The Secret of Change from Unity Stamp Co. I am loving the beautiful butterflies in this kit!! And of course, the papers are dreamy! Another fab kit!


All of my cards today use the same simple sketch... first I chose a simple paper for my card front. For this card, that's the pink paper with white flowers. I chose a complimentary paper for my layer (3 x 4") and mat it on white card stock (3-1/8 x 4-1/8").


I adhered these layers together and then stamped my solid butterfly on a die cut circle of white card stock with the Panama Rose Nuvo Hybrid ink cube that's included in the kit. I then stamped the detailed butterfly with Wow Clear Embossing ink and heat embossed Alabaster White Embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I stamped the sentiment and then trimmed it a bit for this card. The sentiment is adhered directly on the top layer but the butterfly circle is popped up with foam squares.


For my second card, I used the mint paper with tiny colorful flowers and then paired it up with the butterfly paper that also has the tiny flowers. I think these two compliment each other nicely!


I used the Rubber Duck Nuvo Hybrid ink cube that's included in the kit with this card. 


I was curious to see how the Lime Burst Nuvo Hybrid ink cube would look with the mint green paper... it doesn't match but in person it looks a whole lot nicer. Just saying!


So I tried again... with the Panama Rose Nuvo Hybrid ink cube. I think this looks much better. Again, I paired up a mint green paper with the leaves (or are they feathers...? Not totally sure.) with the cream butterfly papers. 


This may just be my favorite card of the bunch!

I have a video showing my process with this fourth card. You can check it out here... Simple Sketch Card | July 2021 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's all three cards together... these would make a great gift for a friend!


I just love the beautiful colors in this month's kit! 
I'll be back on Thursday with another card using the beautiful July 2021 Whit Kit!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.