Monday, July 26, 2021

Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Sweater Weather ~ Newton's Nook Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 4 of the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop and I am super excited to share a card that I made using some really sweet products from new Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs!! I've been a huge fan of Newton's Nook Designs for some time... and I was tickled pink when they said yes to sponsoring our little Christmas themed hop!! Yay!


I was so excited that I actually had a hard time picking which products to use for my card! I finally decided a simple winter scene would be fun using the awesome Forest Scene Builder dies. I die cut the four trees, a few birds and the cute squirrel and colored them up with the following Copic markers:

Trees ~ YG11, G29, G46, E51, E55, E57
Cardinal ~ R000, R14, R46, YR15
Canada Jays ~ N1, N3, C00
Squirrel ~ E21, E23, E25, E27 
Eyes ~ 0.05 Copic Multi Liner


The cute bunny is from the Sweater Weather stamp set and I die cut it with the coordinating Sweater Weather die set, both from Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. The sweet mug is from the Cup of Cocoa stamp set, also from Newton's Nook Designs. I colored up the images with the following Copic markers:

Bunny ~ C00, C2, R01, R20, E51 
Clothes ~ R000, R14, R46, C00, C2, YG11, G24, G46
Mug ~ YG11, G24, G46, R000, R14, R46, C00, C2, E21, E23, E25, E27

I fussy cut the mug and adhered it to the bunny. The plaid background paper is the Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper pack from Lawn Fawn. I die cut a hillside with a stitched border die and built my scene on my card. The sentiment is also from the Cup of Cocoa stamp set
I just love how this turned out!

I'm having a giveaway during the hop... to enter you just need to comment on my blog posts each day during the hop! Each comment {one per blog post, please} will get your name in a hat and my daughter will pick a winner. Winner will be announced here on my blog Sunday, August 1st.
 To see the prize package I'm giving away, check out my blog here.


Have you checked out the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog? So many wonderful Christmas/Holiday cards being shared!! I hope you'll join us and start building your stash of holiday cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

7 comments:

  1. Totally cute!! I love the fun scene and super cute bunny and let's not forget the squirrel too!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive card! The trees look really fabulous. Great coloring! Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. i’m loving the plaid. also such a cute scene. your coloring is always so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunny and the plaid background! Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! Love the plaid, your coloring, the scene and that cute lil mug too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.