Sunday, July 25, 2021

Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Joy Bear ~ KaDoodle Bug Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 3 of the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop and I am so excited to share a sweet card using an adorable digi stamp from new Sponsor KaDoodle Bug Designs!! KaDoodle Bug Designs has lots of cool cutting files and digi stamps!! I admit, I got lost oohing and aahing just looking at all the goodies. I did manage to get a couple super cute digi stamps to play with for the hop! I just couldn't resist!


This little cutie is the Joy Bear digital stamp... so much fun to color this up!! I resized the digi stamp in a Word Document and printed him off... easy peasy! Then the fun part... coloring! I used the following Copic markers to color this image:

Bear ~ E23, E27, E51, E55, R01, R20
Hat ~ R000, R14, R46, C00, C2
Wreath ~ YG11, G24, G46, R000, R14, R46
J & Y ~ YG11, G24, G46


I just had to go with traditional red and green with a touch of kraft for this card! I used a large circle die to cut my card base from Kraft card stock. I used a slightly smaller circle die to cut the holly & berry paper from the Christmas Magic paper pad by Doodlebug Design. I die cut Joy Bear with a circle die and then popped him up with foam tape. To finish off the card, I added a bunch of Red Flat Back Rhinestones from Sponsor Twiddler's Nook! Such a fun touch of sparkle it adds to the card!

I'm having a giveaway during the hop... to enter you just need to comment on my blog posts each day during the hop! Each comment {one per blog post, please} will get your name in a hat and my daughter will pick a winner. Winner will be announced here on my blog Sunday, August 1st.
 To see the prize package I'm giving away, check out my blog post here.


Be sure to check out the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog... let's really build our stash of holiday cards this week!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

  1. Love your circle card! Beautiful coloring, and pretty print paper for the layering too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! I love the Joy Bear image..he is a cutie!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun image, and nice to see a circle card too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling! Great shape, design, and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the round card. the digi stamp is adorable. you did such a great job with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your cute, festive card! Great coloring! Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. The round card design is so cute! What kind of envelope for you use for that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how it’s round! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.