Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Repeat Stamping ~ Great Day Owl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Am I the only one that finds myself repeating... 'Today is going to be a great day!' over and over to feel like it's actually going to turn out that way?!? Some mornings are definitely started with this mantra!


So I decided to turn my crazy morning mantra into a card!! LOL! This sweet owl may look like me some mornings... frazzled and in need of caffeine! I love him... a new release from Unity Stamp Company called Great Day Owl!!


I went with a simple card design to let the owl and sentiment take all the focus. I just added a strip of paper from the Coffee Lovers {paper pack} to the edge of the card front and cut a skinny 1/8" strip of black card stock to transition the pattern paper to the mostly white card front.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the owl:

Owl ~ W00, W1, W3, W5, YR15, YR68
Hat / Scarf ~ C00, C2, BG01, BG11, BG72
Mug - E50, E23
Ground ~ N0, N2, N3


Mr. Owl and I hope that you have a great day!
Go check out all the new releases over at Unity and, of course, there's a fab sale going on!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.