Friday, October 22, 2021

Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Sketch Challenge 15 ~ Mini Slimline Card

 Hello there crafty friend!
Welcome to the first day of the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} HopA full week of inspiration, fun, and prizes!! I hope you'll join us and play along!! We've been working all year to build our stash of Holiday cards and now we're nearing the end! Woohoo! I hope you all are close to reaching your goal... I need to recount my stash {once I find it and unpack it! LOL!} but I'm very happy with the progress I've made throughout the year!! Check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers Blog for details and to link up your holiday creations!


My first card for the hop is a sweet card using {BYSHC} Sketch 15 along with an adorable stamp from the A Little Mousy stamp kit and beautiful papers from the Farmhouse Christmas {paper pack}... both from returning Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.!!


I stamped the sweet mouse on a scrap of white card stock and die cut it with the X Stitched Circle die from returning Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. {Looks like the circle die isn't available anymore but I did see a square, hexagon, and oval die in Gina's shop!}


I colored the mouse with the following Copic markers:

Mouse ~ N0, N2, N3, RV0000, RV10
Tree ~ G24, G46, E23, E27, E50, R27, Y35
Ground ~ N0, N2


I decided to pair up this sweet stamp with a sweet sentiment from the Comfort to Go stamp kit, also from Unity Stamp Co. I think Mr. Mouse just oozes Joy, Love and Peace. I popped up the stitched circle with foam tape to finish this card off.


Here's a look at the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15 that is going on right now! Why not use this sketch and enter the challenge AND play along with the Hop?! Even more chances to win prizes! Join us in the {BYSH} Cardmakers Facebook Group!


Speaking of prizes... I'm one of the Sponsors for the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!! I've been setting aside a few fun products from our Sponsors just for this hop!! Woohoo! I love our Sponsors! How to enter? Well... create a new Christmas, Hanukkah, Yuletide, wintry, etc. card and enter it in our hop! Super easy peasy! The winner will be posted on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog on November 1st.


Be sure to check out the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!! Let's build our stash of Holiday cards!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I love the cute mouse!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to stop by again to say THANK YOU for everything that you did and always do!! AND Thank you for sponsoring the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop! You ROCK!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, I love the colors of this Christmas card. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sponsoring the BYSHC Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love that little mouse! Looking forward to checking out the hop and maybe making a card or two to participate!
    Thank you for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Sponsoring this amazing hop & for all you do for our group ALL year long! Your awesome! Just a darling card. Love the mouse, the colors, and design. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.