Thursday, October 28, 2021

Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Winter Wonderland ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!

I can't believe the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop is almost over!! Time has flown by so fast! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using the beautiful digi stamp set from hop Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs called Winter Wonderland!! I absolutely LOVE this digi stamp set!


I love old truck stamps and collect as many as I can so this beautiful set was a no-brainer... I had to add it to my collection! And since it's a digi stamp I can resize it and combine with other images for all kinds of card designs!


For this card, in particular, I actually printed off the trees as a card front and the truck as a separate card front because I wanted to pop up the truck layer in front of the tree layer.


I think you can see some of the dimension of the two layers in this photo. I really had a lot of fun coloring this one too. I love the pop of red with the truck and I complimented that with a Real Red card front on my white A2 top fold card base.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Sky ~ BG000, BG01, BG10
Trees ~ G000, G24, G46, E23, E27
Truck ~ R000, R14, R27, N0, N1, N2, N4, N6, B000, B00
Snow ~ C00, C2


Before you leave, be sure to stop by Angie Blom Digital Designs... her Christmas sale is over, but there's a fabulous sale going on for her beautiful Angie Girl & Guy Collection!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I've been so inspired by all the pretty cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

5 comments:

  1. Love this image! You did a fantastic job on coloring it as always! Thanks so much for organizing this lovely hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scene! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage trucks too Crystal, this one is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.