Friday, October 8, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15 ~ Milk & Cookies {Again!} ~ Doodlebug Design

 Hello there crafty friend!

I am slowly unpacking my studio and I actually found my inks and glue this week!! YAY! I also discovered just how much I rely on my Stamp Platform!! Stamping has definitely evolved over the last 20+ years... I love a nice crisp image when I stamp and sometimes that doesn't happen the first go-around! Anywho, I decided to make another quick and easy no stamping card for this week using more elements from the Milk & Cookies papers by Doodlebug Design that I used last week.


This little Santa die cut from the Milk & Cookies Odds & Ends die cuts is just TOO cute!! I paired him up with papers that had some sweet treats on it. Oh, and did you notice this is an A2 card? I decided to change things up and adjust the mini slimline sketch for this month's challenge to a fun A2 size! It's always fun to switch things up!


The sentiment is also from the Milk & Cookies papers... one of those sentiment strips that you can cut apart. Such a fun and quick card using these papers! The fun pink glitter card stock is from the Milk & Cookies card kit that I have in my stash from Simon Says Stamp. This is an older card kit from December 2017. Well, that's my Christmas card for this week! Phew... another card for my stash! I hope to find more of my inks and card stock so I can share something a little different next week.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 15 for the month of October!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with another cute Christmas card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Lovely result Crystal - I need to get cracking on mine for this month

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.