Thursday, October 14, 2021

Hello Pumpkin ~ All Things Halloween Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with another Halloween card for the All Things Halloween Challenge going on this month in the Unity Show & Tell group! Today I decided to make a Halloween card using Fall stamps. Not every Halloween card needs to be spooky or scary... and not every Halloween card has to have your typical Halloween theme of spiders, bats, witches or jack-o-lanterns! So if you don't necessarily have a lot of Halloween stamp in your stash that's totally fine... maybe you have a super cute Fall stamp that will work just as nicely.


I wanted to make a cute Halloween card for a friend of mine who doesn't really celebrate Halloween but I didn't want her to feel left out when I send out my Halloween cards. So I stamped the adorable Hello Pumpkin Itty Bitty stamp with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink. I then die cut the image with a Wonky Stitched Circle die from Gina Marie Designs.


I colored up this adorable Fall stamp with the following copic markers:

Owl ~ W00, W1, W3, W5, YR15, YR68, C00, C2
Pumpkin ~ YR15, YR21, YR68, E11, E23, E25
Leaves ~ Y15, Y35, R14, R27, YR15, YR68, G24, G46
Grounding ~ E11, E23, E25


I paired this cute stamp up with some fun Fall papers from my stash called Hello Fall. And even cut strips from the lined papers in the paper pack to add some interest where my focal image would be placed.


Of course to finish off the card I needed a sentiment and I just love the font for this one from the Hallow's Eve Tree stamps. The texture in Halloween is eye-catching! I adhered the sentiment to the focal image and then popped them both up with foam tape... gotta love that added dimension!

Thanks SO much for stopping by today! I sure hope you'll join in the fun over at the Unity Show & Tell group! I can't wait to see all your amazing and fun Halloween creations! I'll see you all back here next Thursday with another fun Halloween project for the All Things Halloween Challenge!

Supplies Used:


Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.