Thursday, October 7, 2021

A Real Witch ~ All Things Halloween Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm super excited to be hosting the October challenge over at the Unity Show & Tell!! This month's challenge is All Things Halloween!! I love making Halloween cards but it's also fun to make tags, scrapbook pages, journal pages... oh, and don't forget little treat bags for those adorable trick-or-treaters! 


Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card using the beautiful new A Real Witch stamp that just released and I just had to pair it up with the new Coffee Components stamps... they were made to go together. Well not really, but you know what I mean! 


I love how the purple and green mixed to make a wicked brown... a perfect touch for a little coffee element!


I colored up the witch with the following Copic markers:
 
Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ C00, C3, C5
Nails / Ring ~ YG11, YG13, V01, V04
Hat ~ N0, N1, N4, N6. N8, V0000, V01, V04
Clothes ~ YG11, YG13, V0000, V01, V04
Mug ~ C00, C3


Thanks SO much for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Unity blog for more information on my card! I sure hope you'll join in the fun over at the Unity Show & Tell group! I can't wait to see all your amazing and fun Halloween creations! I'll see you all back here next Thursday with another fun Halloween card for the All Things Halloween Challenge!

Supplies Used:


Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.