Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Poinsettia Greetings ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with another beautiful Christmas card for the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!! Today I have a sweet card using a fun digi stamp from hop Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard called Poinsettia Greetings. Poinsettias are my absolute favorite flower around the Holidays so whenever I get a chance to play with Poinsettia stamps I am a happy stamper!


This particular digi stamp is extra special to me since I illustrated it for Polka Dot Orchard. I was able to use the one digi stamp to create a beautiful border of poinsettias for my card. I also print an extra poinsettia to fussy cut and add a bit of dimension to the card.


I ink smooshed some Kitsch Flamingo and Festive Berries Distress Oxide inks leaving some bits of white. I die cut the Merry Christmas sentiment with the Labels 5 Nested dies from hop Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. And then I mat it with a piece of black card stock that I also die cut with a slightly larger die from the same die set.


Before you leave, be sure to stop Polka Dot Orchard... there's a fabulous sale going on!! Including the Poinsettia Greetings digi stamp set!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I've been so inspired by all the pretty cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful design for your card! I love poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Crystal, the colour is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these poinsettias! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.