Monday, October 25, 2021

Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Season's Greetings Snowman

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 4 of the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop and I'm sharing another card using the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 12. Today I used a sweet Snowman die from Spellbinders and a sentiment from the Christmas Magic stamp kit from hop Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.


I just adore this Snowman die!! He was very quick to die cut and so easy to adhere the pieces! Some of the pieces are embossed a bit too so it adds a touch of texture to this cute snowman! For my papers, I used one of my all-time favorites... I Love Winter from Echo Park Paper Co. I was surprised I still had almost a full sheet of the blue snowflake paper. I decided to use that for my background. 


I used a corner rounder punch on the corners and adhered it to a black card front. The middle strip of paper was a scrap from the paper pad. I kinda wish one of the snowmen was more visible to tie it in with the whole card design, but it was the only piece of this paper left in the paper pad and it worked so well with the die cut Snowman... I just decided to go with it. I popped up the snowman with foam tape and then stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Magic stamp kit {one of my most favorite stamp kits from Unity, by the way!!}. I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to the card. 

Here's the sketch I used... I moved the sentiment down a bit so it didn't cover any of the snowman.
If you'd like to see more inspiration using this sketch, check out the Sketch 12 Album in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I love going back through our past sketches for inspiration!


One more look at the cute card! I know exactly who I'm sending this one too!


Have you had a chance to check out the Falling for the Holidays linky party hop? I'm enjoying all the fabulous inspiration being shared. I hope that you've been inspired to play along with the hop!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.