Friday, March 19, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #8 ~ Happy Owlidays ~ Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm so excited... not only am I back to share another Christmas card for my stash using the March Sketch from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers group, it's also time for the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop of 2021!!! I always love participating in these hops and today I actually have two cards to share for the first day of the hop! Let's get to it!


I used the adorable Happy Owlidays stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps and paired it up with the super cute Winter Market papers from Carta Bella. That sweet little owl looked like he needed a little cuppa... isn't he just the cutest?!


I used the patterned papers for my layers... I even die cut the circles from the bottom card front layer. My favorite trick when using those coordinating papers in a paper pack.


I used the following Copic markers to color up this cutie...

Owl ~ W00, W2, YR15, YR68, C00, C2
Hat ~ C00, C2, R000, R11, R14, R27
Scarf ~ B00, B02, G12, G43, C00, C2
Wreath ~ G12, G43, G46
Bow / Berries ~ R000, R11, R14, R27

A quick look at the March sketch.



And my second card... when I saw this cute cut apart in the paper pack I just had to use it for another card using Sketch #7 that we featured in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers group for the month of February. I love when a good sketch makes for a fun and easy card!


To finish off the card, I wrapped the card front with some New Leaf Topnotch Twill Tape ribbon from Papertrey Ink. I then adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base.


And a look at the cards together... I hope that you've been inspired to pull out some of your holiday stamps and papers and start building your stash of holiday cards now. 



Be sure to check out the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop!! I always have such a great time participating in this hop!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

11 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards!! Fun sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so adorable, I love the Owl one most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous, Crystal! I love that cute owl (I have that set, too; it's an adorable set). Love the darling papers you used on both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards. Great designs. Love the coffee hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice variety. Who likes the Owl. Me that's who. Hot choc goes well with Winter sports.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. I like the sketches and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful holiday designs. Love that cute owl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coffee creation!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.