Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop ~ Coffee Side by Side ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

It's me again with another mini slimline coffee card for the 2021 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop!! I couldn't help but make another fun mini slimline card! These cards are addicting! This time I'm using two fun stamp sets from Super Sponsor Unity Stamp Co... Coffee Side by Side and Whit's Words!!


I stamped the Coffee Side by Side stamp a few times with Memento Tuxedo black ink on the mini slimline panel measuring 5-5/8 x 2-5/8". I then mat it on a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock measuring 5-3/4 x 2-3/4" and then adhered it to a mini slimline card front measuring 6 x 3" and adhered the entire panel on a 6 x 6" card base that I scored at 3".


I stamped the one cup one more time on a scrap piece of white card stock and then colored it up with the following Copic markers ~ BG11, BG34, E21, E23, R14, R27, C00, C2. I fussy cut the cup and adhered it to the card.


I stamped the 'You're my favorite' sentiment from Whit's Words with Sea Glass ink from Gina K. Designs and added a couple enamel hearts to finish off the card.




Have you checked out the fun Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop yet? I've done a little hopping and ohhh... there's some beautiful creations being shared! Always love this hop!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hug,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

9 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the idea of only coloring one of the cups. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love this card! Great design. I love the pops of blue.


    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini slimline is so perfect for the hop, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool looking in the black and white with just a touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love the color and only minimal coloring Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this stamp set and have never thought to use it like this. So clever and beautiful. I may have to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Love this card. I've never seen this stamp before, but it's on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute coffee themed design with this row.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.