Saturday, March 20, 2021

Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop ~ Merry Little Coffee ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!

I have another card to share for the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop and yes, it's another Christmas card. I can't help it! I've been on a roll lately making Christmas cards!! I do have plans to share a Spring card or two... but for today I have a pretty slimline card using a beautiful digi stamp from Super Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard called Merry Little Coffee


This turned out to be a very CAS slimline card! I just love how it turned out... I hope you do too!


I watercolored the Merry Little Coffee mug with a few Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I love pink poinsettias... they are my absolute favorite!


And I finished it off with a few fun sequins from my stash. Super CAS and lovely!



Be sure to go check out the fantastic 2021 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop!!
So much fun!! And stop by Super Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard... lots of fabulous digi stamps on sale!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful cup on your card. Great Christmas design and pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Great card and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty I love your coloring
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty with the poinsettia mug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.